- Log in to your WooCommerce website. (example: www.YourWebsite.com.au/wp-admin)
- Go to the Products menu on the left hand side of the screen and select All Products.
- Locate the product that you want to update the price for and click on it to edit.
- On the product edit page, scroll down to the Product Data section and select the General tab.
- In the General tab, you will see a field labelled Regular Price. This is where you can update the product price.
- Update the price of the product and click on the Update button to save the changes.
Bulk Product Updates:
- If you have multiple products to update, you can use the Bulk Edit feature. To do this, select the products you want to update by checking the boxes next to their names and then click on the Bulk Actions dropdown menu at the top of the page.
- From the Bulk Actions dropdown menu, select Edit and click on the Apply button.
- This will bring up a Bulk Edit box where you can make changes to the selected products, including the price.
- Once you have updated the price, click on the Update button to save the changes.
That’s it! Your product prices are now updated in WooCommerce.